Thursday, October 1, 2009

All Things Happen For A Reason...

...or so it is said. Today I had the 2nd part of my root canal....WAY worse than part one. It wasn't so much that the procedure was painful, but after the anesthetic wore off, I was in misery. I believe I've mentioned before that I miss ibuprofen (especially on days like today). My dentist was kind enough to extend my last week's prescription of Vicodin (so what if I had to beg a little?). Yay! I like Vicodin! So, I had to endure a root canal to get a pain killer that actually works on my hip. Who knew?

After a quick trip to my shop, the UPS Store, and the post office, I came home and put my heated mattress pad on my bed (which I use instead of heating my house because I'm so cheap...lol). By this time my jaw was so sore I couldn't swallow the Vicodin fast enough. With the exception of a couple phone call breaks, I slept for 4 hours! Thankfully,  I woke up in time to watch Project Runway! (Was Christopher really crying on the runway? Twice??).

One more Vicodin and I should be able to sleep through the night.

Good night.
(and Happy Birthday to my bff Karen!! If you made it to 50, I can too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment