Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cold and rainy PT day

Bhernee measured my leg (which was about 2cm larger than my other leg...apparently, that's normal) and tested my current range of motion abilities. I was quite happy to find out that water therapy has been pre-approved by my insurance. After I get my (38!) staples out, I'll start on that. In the meanwhile, I have a list of exercises to do.
Sam drove me to my shop after my PT, and after my mandatory bloodwork. My tennis shoe caught on the edge of the car door frame and kind of made a "thud" landing. ouch. I tried my best to ignore that and went inside to gather up some sewing I can do tonight. It's been a long time since I've had a nap. I'm due.

1 comment:

  1. 2.54 centimeters per inch. Less than one inch out of kilter! BR

    ReplyDelete