Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The A-OK

I saw Dr. Barba today and got the ok to go back to work on Monday.  He also said I can bike and swim, which is way more exciting than going back to work!  My only restriction is four more weeks of the 90 degree thing. I cannot bend forward toward my left knee, however I can bend forward if my left leg is behind me. This is somewhat confusing, and somewhat who really cares. So, if nothing else, after four more weeks of tying my left shoe behind my butt I'll be quite proficient at it.  OR...wait.....maybe I'll buy some new shoes that don't require tying!! Now THERE'S a novel idea. Of course, that would involve shopping...and spending money....two things I don't do very well. 

I digress... 
The important thing to note today is that my x-ray was perfect (well....except for the arthritis in my right hip that may require doing this all over again in the future, but I'm not even thinking that far ahead). The weather wasn't half-bad either. 


Now, if the lawn fairies would come and rake my yard life would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment