Monday, October 12, 2009

And I thought I was so sly....

I asked my daytime RN to help herself to any chocolate covered cherries that still might be in the box (she loves them and they are, I think, the only chocolate candy I won't eat). She opened the box in front of me and what, to my wondering eyes did appear, but half the frickin box was gone! I told Becky to take the two cherries that Miss Piggy left behind. Geesh. Some people. Next time I'm gonna booby trap the box, dammit.

Yes, I'm still here, and yes, I'm getting sick of it. (actually I wrote this earlier this afternoon...and I am home now.)

2 comments:

  1. Far too many children become the victims of abuse, neglect,
    or abandonment and then sadly, often they become wards
    of the court who will eventually determine their fate.
    Office goers and people who are travelling often
    do not get time to read news from the newspaper or watch
    it to get good information they could subscribe for sports SMS alerts.
    I want to mention a part of the Prime Law (Twelve Visions Party) which is part of Neothink.


    My web blog: Latest Daily News

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;)
    I'm going to revisit yet again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

    My site Angry Birds Online Spielen

    ReplyDelete