Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Registration

The next step in the process is pre-authorization and registration. Done and done. I am also registered for a visit to the St. Anthony's hospitalist for pre-surgery medical clearance and a half-day information session. I have a long list of questions and concerns that will be answered during this "hip class".

29 more days. It's kind of scary to think about.... but at the same time I am SO looking forward to pain-free nights, no more 'needles' in my hip, walking for miles, running....and other things I've been unable to accomplish due to limited range of motion.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_gu-xO0BEc
I came across this very informative video about the surgery. With my limited medical background (I know how to properly administer Bandaids, ibuprofen, Dayquil and even an occasional Ace bandage), I can appreciate the plain talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment