Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bye, Bye, Bhernee

Bhernee resigned from her position at Northpointe and moved on to bigger and better. Northpointe's loss.  She was hard on me, but I know it was for my own good.  I'm done with PT now...as of last Tuesday.  I have one last appointment with Dr. Barba next Friday. I'm hoping he'll tell me I can tie my left shoe and put on my left sock like a normal person would. Maybe someday I'll even be able to cross my legs again.

I've been very busy with quilts the last couple of weeks with my Christmas orders. I'm really under the gun. Even though it's a crazy rush every year, I never really get used it. I'm exhausted every day because I sew until midnight or after. I reward myself with mini-vacations ...a day here and there of relaxation and fun. 



I turned 50 today (actually yesterday because I'm so slow at getting this post published). I'm a little unsure how I got here so quickly...but I'm glad I made it! It was a very nice day.  Here I am with my mother. She had two total hip replacements 20+ years ago. I will never be that hip.

I will probably not write anything more until I start running again....and before you know it, I'll be back here blogging about my right hip!

Happy Thanksgiving....Merry Christmas...Happy whatever you celebrate.....

No comments:

Post a Comment